Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Vooler is a video call system that has been developed for the following uses:
- Care and rehabilitation services provided at a distance with the use of a video call
- Online sales and customer service provided with a video call
- Easy to use
- No confusing or unnecessary features
- No software installations necessary
- Comfortable for users such as the elderly users and special needs groups
- Convenient and fast to use tool for professionals in the service industry
- System that makes providing customer service through video calls effortless
Our Live Chat -team would be happy to demonstrate how Vooler works. Contact them directly, or book a time that is convenient to you. Try first hand how the Vooler video call system works
Speed Requirements of Internet Connection
Internet connection must be fast enough. Vooler uses better and lower quality video based on the network speed. Notice that the bottleneck of the Internet speed might be in Internet backbone or your own connection.
Speed and firewall requirements are listed in our “Vooler Hardware Guide” page.
- Speed from computer to server (upload)
- Recommendation: 2 – 4 Mbps / user in the same local network
- Minimum: 0.5 Mbps / user in the same local network
- Speed from server to computer (download)
- Recommendation: 1 – 4 Mbps / user in the same local network
- Minimum: 0.4 Mbps / user in the same local network
Requirements for the Firewall
Vooler uses the Internet connection listed below. Normally they are accepted in home and company networks. However, if the organisation has stronger firewall protection, the connections below must be opened for Vooler. Without these connections the videos are not working. Ask your IT support to make the settings below in your firewall.
|Required Traffic / Ports||IP Address Space||Protocol|
|30300/udp||220.127.116.11/24||WebRTC video channel|
If you are an end user of Vooler, ask help from your customer service representative. If this is not possible, contact us by using Live Chat or support ticket form in this page.
If you are our client, contact us by using Live Chat or support ticket form in this page.
Fill in the error report by using the support form below. We are grateful for your help with making Vooler better.